Profile Backgrounds
Profile Graphics -->

Thursday, December 9, 2010

My Dearest Nanny!

So about 2 weeks ago my Nanny that is 89 years old had a stroke. Then went into a home on Monday I went and had a GREAT day with her I actually got some laughs out of her and some conversation. I also got to help feed her. I was a good day well then on Tuesday she had another stroke and is now in the hospital again I'm not sure that she is strong enough to pull out of this :( I've been praying for her comfort, strength and health but I don't want her to suffer! I was planning on spending the day in the hospital with her today but after getting NO sleep last night I did a lot of thinking and I came to the conclusion that if she is going I don't want my last memory of her in the hospital in pain. I want to keep that last good memory of her. IS THAT WRONG??? If she does end up going back to the home I will go see her but I don't know how emotionally stable I would be at the Hospital.


I have so many memory with her as a child just my son's age, she was so much fun and always a pleasure to be around don't get me wrong when we where bad (she watched 4 of us grandkids) she has a nice switch tree waiting for our little tooshie's... It's funny that now that seems to be a good memory LOL Georgia Adams is an amazingly strong lady and has alway kept our family together.This may be a rough holiday season but I'm hoping we can get 1 more Christmas out of her.


I thought I'd add a nice picture of my nanny and my son Jordin






Happy Holidays to all!


Candice

1 comment:

  1. No sugar that is not wrong! You want to have good memories not bad. Your Nanny sounds wonderful and I will be keeping her in my prayers. Love you!

    Oh I will be baking all day girl so whenever you want to join. Baking and Christmas movies super fun! I will be making my deliveries on Sunday 19th.

    ReplyDelete