Profile Backgrounds
Profile Graphics -->

Friday, December 10, 2010

Wake up call


So this morning I wake up to a call from my neighbor, She needs me to watch Konner her grandson (the beautiful baby above!) he is 2 1/2 months old! I love watching him and it's never a problem. But when she tells me why I can't help but get PISSED! His mom an 18 yr old decides to just leave in the middle of the night and not tell anyone this is now the 2nd time this has happened! Her phone is off and she hasn't even called. Who the hell does that??? I had my son at 17 and that would never cross my mind!!! He is an amazing baby very good and has the kindest eyes and brightest smile! All I know is I have a few choice words for her I have given her the benefit until now. She is gonna miss out on so many amazing things with him. HE IS ONLY A BABY ONCE! I love him to pieces and I can only PRAY that she will pull her head out of her ass sooner than later people around here are really starting to talk and well it's not good.  He deserves a fair chance at life. I mean seriously look at that face <3 How could you not fall in love with him?!?!


Love you baby Konner!

2 comments:

  1. I know I did when I got to hold him at my visit the other day. You never know what you got til its gone, maybe she need to learn the hard way huh. Tough love!

    ReplyDelete